samedi, décembre 02, 2006

LUNCH OFF - #3,4,5

Oopsie Daisy, Missy has been pretty busy lately~ so here's the update:

WED: I had the rest of the BUrger that i didn;t finish from TUESDAY. I know...EEEEkssss, but what to do, what to do? PLUS I had some of my famous triangle dumplings that I made from scratch last weekend. I made so many of those, i lost count. All I know is i finisht he whole freaking stack of dumpling skin i bought. there must be about 50. And they are yummy too! So this time it is No cost Lunch.


(unfried version-)

THURSDAY: Due to an ADOBE seminar that we HAD to go, we left work at 12 noon to register and proceeded to have lunch at *TU LAN* ( I had previously mentioned the farney name before, but hey! they have good food. So I HAD to have the pho, I think I am addicted and I think I blame it on MB, who first influencedintroduced me to good pho. I spent only $3 bucks coz my colleague offered to buy lunch and I jsut chip in on a big fat tip.



FRIDAY: this is the best of the week. I took the day off coz I had some private business to handle. Met my freelance client for lunch @ BETELNUT on the nice UNION street where I usually go for crepes. it is a fancy Asian themed restaurant and I only thought it would be bad coz it willd definetely be adapted towards American tastes. However, It was super yummy. They spelt SINGAPORE SLING as SLINGAPORE SING. Hilarious! I had to do my civil duty and report that mistake to the waiter who in turn told his manager who in turn insisted that they did it on purpose. That's jsut totally BULL CRAP. I hate ppl who cannot admit their mistakes.

So long story short, this fab lunch was free again~

I realised I am so easily satisfied with free lunches. But then again, as the chinese saying goes: There's no free lunches in the world... It will bite me back in the ass soon i think.

~~~

Had done too much shopping. Bought plenty of stuff for my folks back home, and plenty of stuff for me as well. I got a new digicam, I forgot to blog again my shopping rush i had last weekend. Spent an insane amount of money. However, I must emphasize, NOT everything is for me... the list is not totally checked off yet, SOME people are just so hard to buy for. I thought new panties are always a delight... ... no?

Aucun commentaire: