jeudi, avril 05, 2007

Day 4 in Aloha Heaven

One last day before we leave the island. It is Anna's birthday and R&R day.

Decided to vist the Bayview Coffee Farm. I didn't realised that Hawaiian KONA *kopi* is premium quality compared to other shites like Peets/Starbucks. So i drank some (i normally don;t drink coffee) and it was sooo smooth.
Vintage canisters
I bought that gunny sack as a souvenir.. It was an used up one I handpicked in the factory, real old and stamped *extra fancy*, like me.
macadamia nut tree
coffee beans before it was processed.stopped by another black & white beach.
me me and me
white graffitti
stopped by for some real good sushiand then for the Lu'au dinner - a traditional hawaiian feast, now for tourists only, haha.showing off my tickets
my bitches
He is the *The Rock* lookalike.
food, it is only okay~
the cute girl sitting next to usgetting drunk on free flow of Mai-taisafter the Lu'au, photo time with the dancers
stopped by a beachside pub for a *Sunset Breeze*, hawaiian music and dancing barefeet on the sand... it was the perfect farewell before we had to leave...unwillingly.

but I will be back again!

Aucun commentaire: