lundi, avril 09, 2007

things i see, here and there

By the way,

Happie Belated Easter Sunday
pic might be from cuteoverload.com


Went to Japantown for a ramen dinner on friday night. On the way I saw this beautiful sight.


Suzu's Chicken Karaage Ramen
~~~

By the way, I went to the local store and guess what I found.

La Vie Pastillines

I loved it when I was a kid. I found it in the local store. Kinda funny. And of course I bought this one. Just a nostalgic moment. If you remember this candy too, pls leave me a comment so I will not feel left-out :(

~~~

Giant Anglepoise 1227 in black - Limited Edition


To Celebrate the 70th Birthday of the Original 1227 Anglepoise Lamp we have created a three times life size version of the lamp which is handmade in England.
£1,660.00 ex VAT (!!!)

Did you notice the look on the seniors' faces? priceless.

well actually, the price is pretty tight too!

anyone?

3 commentaires:

karenthecat a dit…

yea!! i remember those. With the white powder that always spill out when i open the box. i loved those sweets, that twin start brand, they came in rectagle tin boxes !

Nana-land a dit…

i bought the my melody one when i was in HK...=)

get a box of La Vie Pastillines back!

agrasshopper a dit…

will do!