vendredi, novembre 16, 2007

Sneak Peek!

I'm still trying to get it together and make it a cozy nest. But the TV has been calling to me ever too often, so I think I've created a dent on my couch for sitting too long on the same spot. I swear I will need just maybe one, or two more weekends and it should be done.

Meanwhile... ...
Left: Overflowing spinal bookshelf topped with my 70s' polariod camera. Right: My Alameda-fair-found white bookcase, a vintage globe from Goodwill eons ago (Russia was still USSR), some Xs' from my collection, childhood pics + the box containing the Macarune bracelet from D.
& a new addition to the family - Peace Lily, let's call her Lily for short. Monsier Gnome finally have a new best friend/home. On the right is the cute kid's garden spade I got from Target for $1.99 (Lily usually sleeps in the Living room but she's having her weekend tanning sessions on the balcony. (yes, I have a balcony!))

p.s. People, you gotta continue blogging... ...no excuses! You know who you are! tsk tsk.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

looks beautiful...