mardi, novembre 27, 2007

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry. You'd better watch out 'coz I'm telling you why...

I'm presenting my Annual X'mas Grassy Gift List (AXGGL... haha)!

It's afterall after Thanksgiving (how was yours BTW? My Thanksgiving post is on its way...) The holiday shopping season has begun.

Just to lessen your burden and help you help me become a happy girl, I've painsakenly put together a cool list of stuff that I would wish to receive.

Although, after experiencing a rather hasty out-of-state move, I think I should have less stuff. Yes, I sincerely do. Maybe if you want to, donate the money to SPCA instead and send me 1 of their stickers. Woof!

And of coz, you're always welcomed to steal these ideas and get them for some other loved one too.

Drum roll please. (not in order of preference)

1. Lumen Oil Lamp Magnolia $48
2. Lace Tape $10
3. Port2Port Press Card Society 3 month subscription $48
(I was a member so I can vouch for the quality + beauty...)
4. Melamine Ladybug Tray by Shinzi Katoh $28
5. Tord Boontje Book $50 (latest update: Ms TYY's gifting this to me! Shanks...)
6. Alexander Girard Designs for Herman Miller Book $33
7. The Small Object ABC Stamp Chart $17
8. Stump box $32
9. Valentino Rock 'N Rose $40 - $80

10. Adidas Day Of The Dead Tee $28
11. Mike & Chris Hugh Motorcycle black leather hoodie XS $893
12. Bellagio Spa Journey Package $370
  • Enjoy a 25-minute Indian Head Massage session.
  • Followed by our 70-minute Thai Yoga Massage.
  • End with a moisturising parafin hand and foot treatment.
  • While in the Meditation Room, you will receive a complimentary beverage and enjoy a Spa Light lunch.
  • Duration: 150 minutes
13. DeMotivators' & Subtexts' Tee $15.95 (a real pessimist's fashion sense)
14. 415 Area Code Gold Bracelet $117 (Represent!)
15. iPod classic 160GB $349
16. Kor Water Flask $30

17. Roost Glass Museum Dome and Base $60-$100
18. Dean & Deluca Shortbread Collection $48
19. BlaBla Andiamo Dog Doll $41 (and you thought I'm over plushies toys already)

20. Macarune Cupcakes & Macarons (SF only, click here for more ordering info)

Aucun commentaire: