mercredi, novembre 21, 2007

Some stuff to share, no cupcakes though!

I am sure no one in the World can resist or reject when offered an cupcake.

I am kinda addicted to one. I am kinda craving one now, actually, writing this. BUT it's 11+PM, I think I won't be able to fulfil this dream tonight.

So moving away from SF, away from my private baker, away from my fav. bakery Miette, I have yet to find happinesscupcakes. I need to correct myself. I meant GREAT cupcakes. AWESOME ORGASMIC cupcakes. Cupcakes that make me smile in my sleep.

I made an impromptu stop to Cupcake Lane Bakery one afternoon in the middle of work just because. My new colleagues told me about that place during lunch and made my salad taste like desert sand. Couldn't stop thinking about it for the next 30 mins, so I told my boss I am making a cupcake run (offering to get him one made it easier to for him to just smile and say OK).
I tried to wait til tea time but what to do? Gobble Gobble.

Guess what. It ain't that good afterall. So I was a teeny bit disappointed, but nevertheless a little bit more satisfied than no cupcake at all.

Why? It was a little too sweet. And that did it for me. I am just so picky. what to do. what to do.

On the upside, I heard there is one more better bakery call Cupcakery in Henderson(SE of Vegas). Think I heard that they're opening a store at my side of town....I'm waiting....

In other fun-er news, check out who was driving in front of me one sunny fine day.

Pardon the awkward reflection of my FIERCE dashboard. I took the photo with haste. And no! I didn't drive next to it and wink. The driver was an elder lady :( There goes another Hope for Prince Charming.

1 commentaire:

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

will bring u cupcakes when i come ok? reduce sugar n no raspberries cause u don't like..