vendredi, novembre 30, 2007

We talk too much. Love too little. Lie too often.

One of my all time fav songs is RAIN by Madonna. Sucha heartwrenching liberating song. AH!

And finally, it rained. In the desert.

Oh such a joyous ocassion!

After living here for 1497 hours, at precisely 0908, the first drop of water landed on my windshield. I assured myself it wouldn't rain as I looked up the grey skies just minutes ago. Then again, I've just woken up and am late for an awfully busy friday at work (it was painful). If it rains, it rains, I thought. No biggie. Because now, I have a vehicle. It's job is to transport me to work and shield me. I also realised the rain could also help me wash my car.

Yay for rain!

It didn't get heavier until later in the morning, as I took a special walk out of the building just to breathe in the fresh crisp rain-in-the-air air. Reminded me of my red rainboots that I just gave to my cousin because I thought I won't need them in the desert. Reminded me of the city I just left. Reminded me of those annoying cable car rides that I now miss the most.

And then it just kept on pouring and pouring. After 14 hours of the first drop, I can still hear pitter patter right outside my door.


'Rain is what the thunder brings. For the first time, I can hear my heart sing. Call me a fool but I know I'm not. I'm gonna stand up here on the mountain top till I feel your......'

Aucun commentaire: