vendredi, mai 09, 2008

blah.

There hasn't been anything much going on in my life except for work, work and work. And I am refraining myself from blogging about work JUST IN CASE this will ever be seen by their eyes. I've heard ppl getting into trouble about blogging about and during work (I am guilty of the latter right now but my boss has left the building).

Despite it being a drag, I feel I'm appreciated by my boss and all my hard work will be a great reflection of my earnestness and talent. Yah, talent. I gotz it.

I was sent on my first solo client trip to SF a few days ago. Though I was not the first choice (the 1st is my boss), I felt good that I'm actually trusted to represent the agency. My only regret is that I didn't get to stay overnight in SF to meet up with my left-behind friends. Next time, I think, when I am the boss.

I guess I am totally talking about work right now when I just said I won't.

I should stop now and just show u something I feel for some colleagues.

The cat look exactly like my ex-bf's cat.

3 commentaires:

karenthecat a dit…

its normal i feel this way about a certain colleague every single day. You just have to mentally stab her to death in your head. it really helps. then after awhile you just get numb

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

u came to sf n we didn't know??!!!

agrasshopper a dit…

It was just a quickie, IN & Out in like 5 hours!!!!!!