vendredi, mai 30, 2008

I'm not here, neither.

Caught this movie on my way back to The United States. I've been pretty slow catching up with movies since I moved from SF. 

My favourite bits include mainly scenes with Cate Blanchett's and Heath Ledger's portrayal of Bob Dylan. Especially Cate. Oh my~ That's what a great actor is. Seamless presentation of any character she plays. She made the whole movie worthwhile. Richard Gere's parts were kinda redundant. Christian Bale disappointed me (I thought his accent was very awkward for him). The small boy's scenes were pretty entertaining. Oh, almost forgot about that young punk whose scenes were quite forgettable, that is.

I'm still suffering from jetlag— I sleep at about 9pm and wake up at 7am. Yes, that's kinda abnormal for me. Although it is a refreshing change not to be rushing madly to work every morning and is still late.

Thanks for the wonderful memories! My vacation was golden, every moment. I've posted my drunkard photos on facebook and Lesie's wedding pics up in my flickr if you would go check it out. Bali and other random annoyingly cute vacation pics of SG will be up during the weekend I think.

Did I mention work was crap before I left? Well, it still is.

3 commentaires:

CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! a dit…

awwwww....
-sayang-

work may be crappy but u still haf us all... =)

come back soon!!!
uCanHasLancingSession. =P

Ruok a dit…

ur jetlag is contagious. >.<

agrasshopper a dit…

littlemoomoo> thanks.....i'll try to go back and stalk u soon.

ruok> No it's not!