vendredi, mai 02, 2008

Stop this crazy world.

If you have been reading US news, you will know about this shocking Texas state seizure of women and children from a certain religion's ranch.

If you're an adult, no one can stop you from being in any religion, from squids to teapots, whatever you like. But PLEASE, let the helpless children alone! My heart aches when I read about hundred of children, probably really confused and upset right now, being abused and inhumanely deceived from the day they're born. 14 year-olds are married to disgusting men 3 times their age so that the filthy men could, supposedly, attain a faster way to Heaven.

FUCKING ARSEHOLES. Find your own fucking way to heaven, for goodness' sake!!! Stop wasting these innocent lives! As if you'll get there with your sick, sick ways. GOSH!

Okay. I just get really mad whenever I think about child abuse. I have so much to say about upbringing of an innocent life but I am not going to start such debate within myself and you all.

All I can say is — Please think before you have kids.

Aucun commentaire: