samedi, janvier 24, 2009

So I guess Facebook is to stay...

in my life indefinitely 'coz I think my social life is fairly dependent on it. Especially being thousands of miles away from a pretty big chunk of them.

Everyone I presume has their fair share of awkward or upsetting experiences—sending wrong messages, viewing your exes' new photos with their new partners, deleted/blocked by your friend, rejected/ignored to be added as a friend and/or having to add someone as your friend even though he/she is just an acquaintance or someone you haven't said more than 5 words to.

So recently I got a friend request. FB automatically sends me an email notification and when I was reading it, I thought:"Who the fark is this?"

Then I had to log in to FB to read it again.

I laughed really hard and I was at my work desk.

First, we have no friends in common (read=nothing in common. Thank God!).

Second, if you do have those illicit thoughts in your head, don't try to befriend a girl when your profile picture obviously shows you posing intimately with your ignorant wife/unlucky ex-gf/latest female victim.

Lastly, if you want to befriend someone on FB based on superficial reasons, at least write a message stating your cause. This guy did such a compelling job, he made my day!

"FREAK ME, BABY."

I have no idea what that means. Does he want me to freak him out? Like scare him? Maybe I will just buy an air-ticket to Hawaii so I can make him jump out of his skin in the middle of the night with me wielding a Ninja sword. I think I need a hawaiian vacation anyways.

Ha ha.

Then again, what if Edwin is not the man pictured, but the woman instead?

Aucun commentaire: