mercredi, janvier 21, 2009

totally random questions

What happened to winter? it's mid-Jan and I have my balcony windows open to a 20 C degrees outside. Perfect (air-conditioned) weather.

Found a tiny mole few inches under my right breast while soaping. When I scratch it, a spot on the bottom of my right elbow tingles. I did it 3 times just to make sure. Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Unintentionally caused some anxiety amongst friends when I removed the relationship status indicator on my FB, only to be unlisted as "no longer single". Have I been single for too long? yes

What can I do with all these shoes?

Was described as "tough" by my new superior after being the only one (forced) to express how I felt about recent work/departmental changes (I had to restrain myself from how I really felt). I think he meant "hard to manage" instead and probably red-flagged me. Should I care?

Can I just meet a normal guy for once?

Only just realised, after like a hundred years, that I had cruelly and stupidly hurt someone that I shouldn't have. Will I ever get a chance to make amends?

Should I spend my birthday here or in San Francisco?

Black or Brown?

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Let's have your B-day party in San Francisco!!!!! We all miss you!
Sayaka

karenthecat a dit…

black.

agrasshopper a dit…

sayaka: YEs!

karen: i forgot what i was comtemplating about.