mardi, novembre 17, 2009

Ethel's Chocolate Factory Cactus Lighting Night

The only LV native thing (besides gambling and etc) is Ethel's Chocolate Factory. I may or may not have brought peeps there when they are out here. Mainly coz' I always lose my way getting there. The street that leads to it becomes a fork and I always forget which way is the right one............

Anyways, it was nice to get a kick start into the holiday season. The weather just turn cold for now. It did earlier, then it turned warm again. But now I think it's here to stay. It's not that cold anyways, compared to like Detroit.

So the bf actually said: I'm seeing all these X'mas stuff. Makes me feel festive, makes me feel happy. Which is good because he was complaining about a headache and feeling queszy and he forgot all about that when he got there.



As a bonus we got an assorted box of chocolate. I was surprised that the bf actually told us to choose for a box of 12. I got my favorite cheesecake flavor (I know huh, so un-chocolatey flavor but it's so good), liquer champagne flavored ones and some other boring nuts ones.

Ended the evening with some L&L Hawaiian BBQ dinner and lychee flavored green tea. Yums. Got Spam Musubi to-go for tomorrow breakfast!!!

1 commentaire:

Nana-land a dit…

I wanna go!