mardi, novembre 03, 2009

ok ok

I'm a slacker of my blog. I haven't been blogging because:

1) Facebook
My blog was mainly meant to be for my family and friends to keep in touch and know what I have been up to. But Facebook is doing a great job of that that I do not need to blog and bore you guys in longer sentences. With my frequent status/twitter updates and posting photos in your news feed, you don't really need to read my blog I don't need to update my blog anymore. Besides it's more fun. But I actually have less audience on this blog. It's meant to be more personal. oh well.

2) Work
SO tired everyday after work! I used to be able to blog a little DURING work. But not now, hopefully maybe during the holiday season things might slow down a little. Maybe. But at least I have a job.

3) Boyfriend
His name is Ben and he wants all my time outside work and bathroom breaks. LOL. Nah....Actually I am a clinger so I stalk him and attach myself to him 24/7. So I have been busy dating. Heehee come on! Be happy for me! 

4) Life
You know, sometimes lotsa things happened and you don't really wanna talk about it? yeah. 

Ok..... I'll try to blog again soon. Meanwhile take care ya?

2 commentaires:

karenthecat a dit…

blog! the blogs i read are dwindling.......it's more interesting to read blogs and thoughts than fb statuses!

shrly a dit…

well, point 1, 2 n 4 are plain excuses! but point 3 is acceptable.. hahaha ;)