vendredi, novembre 13, 2009

So Mommy and I went to Salt Lake City

Another pin for the world map! I'm almost done conquering cities of USA............


It's so green and lush and beautiful.......and I'm living in the desert.........I NEED TREES EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Oh we were on our way to Sundance, home of that annual funky movie festival.




At the Sundance Cottage Deli, where they have lotsa lollipops (I bought a rootbeer flavor) and also little knick-knacks.


I think this is downtown Salt Lake City. Actually I don't remember the difference between Park City, Sundace and Provo. Ok, wait, the few pics above are of Park City I think.....Oops.
Woke up really early in the morning to go to Temple Sq, the heart of Salt Lake City, where they have lotsa Mormon stuff. The Mormon choir is world famous and we are at the live recording on Sunday Morning for church. They broadcast this live on radio and tv.
Nice ceiling thing at the Convention Center....Its huge. and huge.HAHA.......check out these souvenirs I saw at the airport. AWESOME.

(OMG. I havent blog so much, and I have forgotten how to do it. Because I actually went and tried to post this entry on my old, now defunct, blog. OMG. I need to blog more....yeah yeah)

Aucun commentaire: