dimanche, mai 01, 2011

Date Night

Supposed to go watch the UFC fight but ended up as a Date Night since we got some time to be just alone. And when I say alone it means only the two of us.

So he surprised me with a trip back to this nice neighborhood with its own man made lake. He brought me there like 2+ years ago on a date—It was later in the night, and we just had dinner and I wanted to go home already but he refused to *release* me. So he drove me to this lakeside to hang out for a while and it was freezing! I remember being very nervous, because I thought he was going to "make his move" but he didn't. Phew~

It was only a few dates later then we became officially a couple. So when we stood at the same spot just now, I told him he owes me a kiss, as I didn't receive one 2 years ago. It's all good now.

Awkward smile due to my Invisaligners

I look FUGLY in this picture (pls do not click to enlarge it) but I think is awesomely funny so I have to share it. The ducks came out of nowhere on the right and started running so I pretended it was chasing me :)


But then we figured they weren't interested in us. (this is how we see it) Turns out that the 2 white ducks are females and the 2 dark brown/green ones are males and the latter is aggressively chasing one of the white ducks. Because I joined it in party, the victim went to hide under the front of our car! But the 2 males refused to give up (horny bastards) and keep pecking at the poor girl on her neck. So much that I could see it turning red and the feathers are coming out. See below.
The other white duck can't really help much so it stood helplessly on the side. I kept screaming at the males, trying to shoo them away. The BF actually LIGHTLY pushed one of the males away and it didn't bulge!!! DAMN!

The BF was videotaping the whole thing but in the end we realize that he didn't actually record it \"(-_-)/

After 2 minutes, he went to move the car backwards and the girl got out and the males kept chasing her to the grass and one of them almost successfully got on top of her and started his humping. Luckily in the end she somehow got away and I guess the males got tired and gave up.

DAMN. the males are violent. I guess ducks are one fo the species who really dun respect the females of their kind. Makes me don't like them as much. Especially when the females were so pretty in their white feathers..... hahahha

Anyways, the next stop was my favorite cupcake place in Vegas— The Cupcakery. I'm so surprised he remembered. I had to wait till we got to another place because since I have braces now, I need to take them out and wash it before I can eat, and then put them back on.

I'm happy I'm doing this but I hope I can endure the pain and inconvenience for now and then I'll be looking great in my new smile :)

Goodnight!

1 commentaire:

yun a dit…

omg.. maybe the female duck wants the attention? why you guys stop them? wahahaha