lundi, mai 30, 2011

Just some vanity shots

Dropped by the Target Corporation sponsored free day at the local Springs Preserve.

Bleh. Wasn't very interesting at all, especially compared to the Lied Children Science Museum we visited last weekend. Glad we didn't have to pay the $10.95/person entrance fee.

To make matters worse, I wanted to try out the Wolfgang Puck Cafe at the location and the service was really slooooooow. I know, it's a busy day, they should put more staff on duty then. I blame the management, not the mistreated and I-don't-wanna-be-here-look-on-my-face kitchen to floor staff who had to deal with the overwhelming number of customers. Time we spent waiting in line to order plus waiting for the food to be served: 1 hr 45 mins. Time we spent actually eating: 20 mins.

They actually have a good view of the Strip on one of the trails, but that's not hard due to the low level architecture throughout the city.
No disrespect to the Native Americans but doesn't Little A look like her? Blame it on the haircut.
That's all folks. Yes, that place is kinda boring. I didn't bother to take any shots of the exhibit.

1 commentaire:

Alison a dit…

its weird that but little girl sort of looks like you when you were younger! I will email that full list eventually!