dimanche, mai 29, 2011

My Heath Ceramics

Thanks to Clara, Janice & Karen!!!

I got these from my recent SF trip with the yummy gift card that they sent me for X'mas. This makes shopping so much more satisfying!

The 2010 Fall/Winter seasonal limited edition tall vase—factory price was about 30% less then retail and it was the only one. I zoomed right in and grabbed it before anyone else could. The baby breath was from the bf's gift of a rose bouquet from Valentine's day and the single dried up pink carnation was from Ashley during Mother's day :D
The yellow glazed bud vase is the new one (the brown and white were from a previous LA trip). From the current 2011 Spring/Summer seasonal limited edition.

Looks like I have a little "Clara" shrine as she also gifted me the adorable birdie cupcake stand on the left that is now used to hold our car keys since this is right by the entry way from our garage.

1 commentaire:

karenthecat a dit…

Yayyy!!! NiCe! I totally stopped blogging and reading blogs!!