lundi, mai 16, 2011

some updates

This is what Sparky does, during most of the day, when I'm supposed to be working.
(I took this precious pic when I was sick at home last week. Sick again! I am so useless!)
(Pardon my messy backyard. The fake grass is breaking down :( Need to put new one in)

And wh doesn't wanna see a close up pic of my son? So cute.

So the big news/ conversation starter nowadays for me is my Invisaligners! I just started two Fridays ago. I'm on my second set now. and GOSH! The first time did hurt a lot. Plus my dentist had to whip out his tiny set of saws to shave off some of my teeth coz my main problem is overcrowding. So now I have some gaps between my teeth, hopefully they will move quicker.

I'm bound to lose weight coz' wearing the aligners disallow me to snack throughout the day at my desk while I'm working. You can't eat with them on and it's a hassle to have to brush and floss everytime after i eat. Booooooo. Price of vanity.
Let's see if I'll be more perfect in 12 months!

The little extra things on some of my teeth are attachés, they help the aligners 'hold on' so they don;t move around too much.

Aucun commentaire: