jeudi, octobre 18, 2007

Boxes and boxes... ...and pleasant surprises.

I've so many stories and pictures to share you you guys about my move. Actually, it is not over yet. I AM still in the process. Still living within boxes and driving a rental car for like ALMOST 3 WEEKS!!!

damn!

well at least I didn't pay for it.

Speaking about boxes, I tried to clear them out. The keyword is TRIED. Everytime I empty one out, another 2 pop out from another corner. well. It doesnt help that I don't have any furniture to put my stuff in.

Correction: Delicious graffiti by Mr Denis AND MS SHAWNA(!!!) who was obviously bored from helping me pack ;p

So, despite my fight with boxes, I received one in the mail a few days ago. A special one coz it came with LOVE all the way from London, courtesy of a good friend A.

THANK YOU FOR MY HOUSEWARMING GIFT! I felt all warm and fuzzy inside alright.

guess what's inside? The best part is I didn't even know who sent it. Until I searched the bottom of the box.What does it look like?GRASS!!!GRASS!!! AND MORE GRASS!!!

I cannot say how much I love this. Also, believe it or not, I was actually thinking about getting them myself a few days b4 this arrived. SERIOUSLY. How creepy is that? Why would the two of us be thinking about faux grass at the same time? How creepy is that? Maybe that's why we are still friends ;)

Speaking of creepy thing, (you guys like how I lead into my topics?) I was driving the same road to work every morning. The ride is usually pretty smooth. ABout 10 mins if I am lucky to not get one red light at all. the least I got is 1, and altogether I passed about 7 lights.

ANYWAYS,

So I stopped at a red, turned my head to the right randomly. Guess what I saw?

Okay people, look CLOSER will ya?Uh huh!

You see it, ya? It's my initials! Oh yeah, that's right! Uh huh! You've got it! Well, I meant I've got it!

How creepy is that?

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

i wrote it actually.. =P d added the bitch.. haha

send me your new address girlie!