lundi, octobre 29, 2007

NO!

I took out my nose piercing because it was getting infected from the physical + emotional stress of the move.

I only wanted to clean and replace the star with my previous red/silver stud.

Then I couldn't put it back anymore.

I tried for like 5 mins.

If you know me, you'd know how hard it is for me to even look at the pierce itself. Plus the swelling didn't help.

So I gave up.

I almost cried.

I'll wait for it to heal.

Then pierce it again. Waahaahaaaaa... ...

4 commentaires:

t r i p l e eye l i d s a dit…

u need to start cleaning with seasalt+H2O sweets... disinfect the wound.

Clara a dit…

if it makes you feel any better, that was me with my lip piercing as well....except more unglam.

i had this tiny stick thing to keep my piercing from closing (had to maintain a professional image at work), and it got stuck to an ice cream i was eating (yeah, damn gross i know). so i happily decided to hold on to the 'stick' until i was done with my ice cream....after all i have removed it before for a couple of hours with no problems.

but this time i think the cold from the ice cream made it close even faster.

so yeah, that was me and my piercing.

i want another too

yt a dit…

wait until you see me. i promise i'll make it quick........ >:-D

agrasshopper a dit…

I know you'll be quick alright ;P