vendredi, octobre 26, 2007

THIS ONE THAT ONE WHICH ONE?

PLS VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE I SHOULD GET...

1=
2=
3=
4=

9 commentaires:

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

1 against polished wood, 2 against a cream/white/light wall, and 4 against a black/dark wall

vane a dit…

i like the 4th one...

Clara a dit…

i'll have to say the first one.

shrly a dit…

either no. 1 or no. 4

Nana-land a dit…

2 or 4 seems more you...

i like 2.

Anonyme a dit…

buy them all!

agrasshopper a dit…

Crazy ah! how to buy all?

I'm still on the look out for more, if you guys see any out there, let me know!

am leaning towards 1 or 4... ...

Anonyme a dit…

me? 1 or 4 too.. but according to my bro.. feng shui masters said that a clock with pendulum is the best.. try to search for one with that k?

Anonyme a dit…

#4! that's the one