lundi, octobre 15, 2007

I wash probably the only person carrying this bag in Vegas on a Saturday night.

Don't blame me. I just bought it then. What do I do? Get a plastic shop carrier for this? Don't be stupid.


Make a world of difference every time you shop with this 100% ALL-NATURAL Scoop NYC tote bag! Inside, global green leader Shaklee (shaklee.com) has given you a 6-oz. bottle of Shaklee Get Clean Fresh Laundry HE Compatible Concentrate - the powerful, nontoxic, biodegradable way to clean your fabulous clothes without ever harming the Earth! Scoop NYC (scoopnyc.com) will donate 100% of the proceeds from the Green & Gorgeous bag to the Natural Resources Defense Council (nrdc.org) and Shaklee will plant a tree on your behalf!

• 100% all-natural fabric
• Hand wash with cold water
• Hang dry

I hope everyone will start doing their part to save the environment.

FIRST, by stopping your admirable PLASTIC BAG collection. It is so passé.

Aucun commentaire: