dimanche, juin 01, 2008

This made my day.

Guess who found her longtime breakfast companion in Major Tin size on aisle 4?

Eh! Don't laugh at me. It took a while for them to finally import this size. At the rate I drink it (every morning), small glass bottles can't keep up.

Don't take anything for granted.

4 commentaires:

Nana-land a dit…

what amazes me is not this major tin... but the backgound!!

Is this your kitchen?
Your Milo is placed on that fake grass patch with a cute mushroom????

Anonyme a dit…

Is it the Australia made kind? I heard that's the best! haha.. I drink one cup every morning at work too.. free of charge! haha

Ruok a dit…

Its marvelous what Milo can do for you!

agrasshopper a dit…

meina> that you'll have to come visit me to find out!!!

yun> it's made in malaysia

ruok> yah lor! see how tall I've grown.......:P