mercredi, avril 30, 2008

I know this is wrong...

But now I feel like getting married so I can have a dress like this and a photo album like that.

stolen from here. To visit the photographer's site, click here.

How cute is that wedding dress with all that colors and poofiness peeking out!!! Judging by the photos, the couple seems like they really know what they were doing. The bride obviously is tres chic — that hair, those shoes and THAT DRESS! ARGH! okay, the guy is a pretty fly too.

Most importantly, the photographer did a great job highlighting all of the goodness of such an important day. My bro's wedding is coming up. I hope all will be smooth-sailing so that I get to enjoy the presence of almost all my family + friends and good food in 1 very very expanded hotel ballroom!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Whoa! Bio-clock's a-ringing!!!

Run for the hills, guys!!! Run!!! Run!!!

Gingerbreadman a dit…

all women are the same. They see the wedding dress, they want to get married.