lundi, octobre 20, 2008

Hey Lance, I didn't know your son is touring already~

Apparently Lance's first+newborn has became such a global phenomena that he's touring after he just marked his one month birthday milestone.

I have to say Jilian's is such a perfect choice. I fancy myself any venue equipped with pool tables and overpriced beer.

Glad to know that Aiden is such a miraculous child! Lance + Nica! Well done! You may now proceed to continue your exceptional work with No. 2, 3 and so forth.

The above screenshot has not been doctored for your pleasure except for the PINK highlights to draw your attention. See proof here.

Gotta go! Need to buy the tickets before they run out.

It's ok if you don't get this post. Most of the time you don't get it anyways.

1 commentaire:

FT a dit…

damn son~ he's singing behind my back again!