jeudi, octobre 30, 2008

I am controlled by my tv.

OMG. Thursdays are like serial TV night.

630-7pm Jeopardy!

7-730pm Wheel of Fortune

8-9pm Ugly Betty (seeing that stupid biatch L.Lohan got booted out of the show seems soooo satisfying)

9-10pm CSI (original Las Vegas version with Grissom still on it)

10-11pm Eleventh Hour (new sci-fi crime show, giving it a shot since, well, I've nothing better to do)

1135-1215pm David Letterman

1215-105am Craig Ferguson

If you realize, I only got a 1/2 hour break in between Wheel of Fortune and Ugly Betty. And that's when I try to check my email real quick or steal something to eat.

Or I sit with the laptop and type a really quick blog post to share my enthusiasm.

ARGH! I still haven't figured put what to dress up as tomorrow. Oh well~ anything done without effort isn't worth doing. I think I should pass. My 2-day-old hippie idea is not that fantastic anyways.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I understand how you feel! That's how my typical sunday night is like! All my favorite shows are cramped together and I have to shower during the adverts. >.< Alison

cnmmnc a dit…

u're a drama queen urself lady, just check out the mirror =D