vendredi, octobre 03, 2008

This post is pretty confusing

I finally figured out what I do for a living. I’m an escapist. And I’m pretty good at it. I've ran pretty far. I hide in my little apartment. And again, far away from anything.

I don’t like to hear and know about bad things. I stop myself, like how I avoid watching any horror movies.

But then I already do know how those horror movies are like. Coz' I am capable of making them up in my head. And so for the bad news, I can totally capable of cooking some up and mind-fuck myself.

There is a brilliant line: A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Yes, but I would actually say in this case: A mind is a terrible thing to underestimate.

Don’t get me wrong. I totally know that I am over and psycho-analyzing things a little too much. All these little problems, as you will say, is self-invented. I am drowning myself with self-pity. I am painting a picture of self-abuse. I am completely self-absorbed and…………… ridiculous. But I think it will be too late to wait for something really bad to happen and then be finally recognized as the tragic heroine. Or is it?

Oh well. I am not one who will announce my woes to the world. So there, maligned I stand towards you. That is until you find out.

1 commentaire:

karenthecat a dit…

im an escapist too. It's good to hide. Thats why i sleep so much. Coz then u'll be oblivious to everything else. You don't have to care when the world passes. I want to hide for as long as i can!