vendredi, août 17, 2007

Asian Sensation @ my crib

The grumpy, needs-to-get-laid neighbor + the fireman with the long balls + the cops!!!

WHAT A ROCKING PARTY WE HAD!!!

It was my turn to host the Grubbers' Monthly at my place. I chose the Asian theme(of coz), as I am one of the rarest Asian member of this tribe. Everyone brough a homecooked Oriental dish. I finally got to make the Prima Taste Singapore + Indonesian Satay. Had to marinate the meat for mroe than 6 hours and then grill it in the oven. Totally worth it coz it tastes almost like the real thing.


19 Freaking people managed to squeeze into my less than 500 sq. feet studio apt. It was an accomplishment. I felt that it was the right group of people, in the right kinda place, with the right kinda food and the kinda intoxicating materials.








I was so drunk and high and have no concept of the time. The funny and annoying thing is my stupid basement neighbor started complaining about us from 7 pm, while we were playing Wii. Then he subsequently knocked on my door twice to tell us to shut up. I let the fiercer (read=bigger built) people answer the door and hid in the back sniggering. We slammed the door back in his face and he couldnt take it anymore and reported to the police.

Before the cops came TWICE(!!!), a friend whose a fireman called his good co-workers to bring his boombox from the station as he was complaining about my music. So a firetruck came parking right outside my apt and 4 firemen knocked on my door. One was wearing the tightest overalls I have ever seen in my life, and I let him know what I thought. He blushed. They refused to join us as they're officially working. So I walked them out and yelled my Goodbyes on the street, grinning like a mad woman. I wished I had my camera with me.

I can't recall the cops parts, but I was told they came by twice(my friends officially declared this a cool party because of that). And well, that explains why the party has to disband by 12 o'clock.

FOr the next THREE, yes, THREE days, I had the worst hangover of my life. It is those that you think they are gone then they come back again, everytime. I ran a fever, cough, sorethroat and splitting headaches. AWESOME. It just meant that I had a blast.

1 commentaire:

Nana-land a dit…

your face is as red as your belt!

hangover for 3 days!?!?!... how much alchie did u consume?