lundi, août 20, 2007

A-di-dasssssss

hey there,

Believe it or not, I have been working. *cough* I finally got to work on something that I like. It is not a big project, but looking at THREE STRIPES all day gets me going good.

We're just pitching for some business, this is only the first round. But getting the chance to work on the presentation is a joyride. Especially when I get to do all the design/artwork, I don't call this work anymore. *cough cough* I am taking it very personal.

So till Thursday night, I will send this baby off to Portland and see how it goes. Winning the business or not will not affect me. My mind is set on leaving. Thus, this serves as the greatest farewell gift PD can give me right now. Well, if only I get to go to Portland and roam around freely in the Land of the Giant Striped Flowers. AAaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....*cough*.....I heard the peeps themselves all gear up to go to work...

I'll leave you with one of my fav print ads from A. May I be granted the strength and wisdom to do something as great one fine day...

*cough*


Ciao babes!

Missy X

p.s. Wish me better health too *cough* Argh!

Aucun commentaire: