mercredi, mars 12, 2008

I collect pencils...

Stolen from Style Files who stole from Coolhunting:

"These chocolate pencils are the result of a collaboration between Japanese architect and designer Oki Sato and patissier Tsujiguchi Hironobu. The last one is the man behind Tokyo’s boutique dessert shops Mont St. Claire and Le Chocolat de H. Subtle tableware effectively displays the gourmet chocolate. The “pencils” come in a number of cocoa blends that vary in intensity, and chocophiles can use the special pencil sharpener that comes with the plate to grate chocolate onto their dessert."

Read the rest here.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.