lundi, mars 24, 2008

Intermission

对不起!

Gomenasai!

sorrie sorrie.

Missy has been very very busy being a host to my 3 lovely ladies houseguest that I don't even have time to blog!

We had such a blast doing girlie stuff like doing one another's nails, fixing fancy hairdos (I feel like I have a live-in stylist), shopping, giggling, talking non-stop and taking showers together......opps.......ahem.....anyways....

Made a really quick 3 day trip to LA, stayed at Venice beach and played with Mickey + Goofy at Disneyland! I thought I am took old for this shit but I proved myself wrong, once again.

Photos will be coming up later as I still have Miss T with me (who just yelled out from the bedroom about something) and will have different batches of guests continously for the next 3 weeks (feel like I'm running Vegas' most exotic bed & breakfast!).

Plus hor, my special day is coming soon......so for now, I saying for now only lah, who cares about blogging! I actually have a life to enjoy!

Yay!

Meanwhile everyone behave okay?

p.s. It's finally turning warm here!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I am so making reservations for this July!!

Nana-land a dit…

haha, u make it sound like u blog onli cuz u have no life!

=P

hang in there, plans to go over at yr end is in the works~