lundi, mars 31, 2008

What have I been doing?

Some pics for the lovely Yous since I'm trying really hard to organize photos from 4 cameras... Enjoy! I'll update more later~


Spotted (pun intended) out Chick-fil-a
At Disneyland with face paint
This is Vegas.
At Las Vegas M&M's world
Those two behind seem to be copying us.
Frolicking at Venice Beach.
My football try-out picture
French breakfast brunch on a lazy Sunday
The first destination highlight on the night the girls arrived.
It was an awesome concert~
A cake full of curly candles!
Miss Tan baked this lovely cake for me......(she reminded me to write this one!)

More to come if I don't have to work OT!

5 commentaires:

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

i wanna have my face painted too!! happy birthday again.. love the leather jacket btw.. is that the mike&chris one? it's hot..

karenthecat a dit…

happy bird day!

Anonyme a dit…

oh, nice hair! keep it this way, i love it! I love that black & white jacket you have too.. so pretty! happy birthday darling!

agrasshopper a dit…

Shank you!!!

d: yesh thats the priceless hoodie...been wearing almost everyday since I bought it. LOVE!

k: thank you!

yy: like my curry pook hair? I just decided to go cut/color/change my hair next weekend and you're the 2nd person to tell me to keep it this way! argh.

Anonyme a dit…

hmm... think u never say where did the cake come from????