lundi, avril 28, 2008

From the Late Show with David Letterman.

Although the Official Earth Week is over. We should keep up the spirit and stop abusing this planet we live on everyday. I subscribe to the weekly e-newsletter and thought I should share.

Top Ten Earth Day Pickup Lines

10. "Would you like to hug my tree?"

9. "Wanna swap airborne particulates?"

8. "When I'm near you, sea levels aren't the only thing rising"

7. "Let's get sweaty like Al Gore"

6. "You know what they say about the size of a man's carbon footprint"

5. "Your eyes are as blue as the ocean used to be before Bush relaxed dumping regulations'

4. "Looking at you gives me a renewable energy source in my pants"

3. "Did you know I recorded the 1953 Christmas hit 'Santa Baby'?" (sorry, that's an Eartha Kitt pickup line)

2. "How'd you like to capture some of my emissions?"

1. "Here's an inconvenient truth -- you have a nice ass"

1 commentaire:

karenthecat a dit…

6. "You know what they say about the size of a man's carbon footprint ---> this so reminds me of Jan's pickup line many years go... she has a new lame joke! Make her tell u when u're back!!