mercredi, avril 02, 2008

handmade tissue cases

I am now using my pre-drafted posts to entertain you guys. And this is one of them.

I said I will hand make gifts this year. It's a really difficult resolution to follow, but I say I'll try mah best and I will. The following is a little thing that I learnt to do and I think it's a pretty cute gift I can make for all my ladies!

Personalized Felt Tissue Case

The finished look.
Cut a piece of felt into 6.25" x 4.75" and fold inwards. Pin down.
Sew the top and bottom together. It's so small hand-sewing is easy.
For an extra touch, cut out tiny hearts and sew them on with the recipients' initials.
Ta-Dah!

Template courtesy of Good Things, a Martha Stewart publication.

Happy B-day Princess Meina!

3 commentaires:

Clara a dit…

can i have one too?

even though i no longer need to use tissue to chop seats during lunch

agrasshopper a dit…

I will def make you one, polka dot one, but 'C' is hard to sew leh.

:p

Maybe in Aussie you can start the trend? But after using it, your tissue case might get stolen coz' it's gonna be so cute... ...

Anonyme a dit…

You are so talented ;) Can cook , bake and now u make stuff with needles! A.Tse