mardi, avril 08, 2008

Missy goes for a make-over.


cheese!

Technically, I went for a hair cut+color, but since I was there, I went back to the same Stila girl to exchange a previous purchase. So she can't help but touch up my make-up a bit. (their lip glazes are sooo amazing btw.)

Just a bit lah.

The stylist whipped out her electric curler, to my surprise, and say: Let's do it! Although I love the curls, I thought she jap-kawaii-fied me too much. I had a big shock when I finally saw my reflection. And now I miss them. I need a curler right now. Then I will have to wake up 15 mins earlier every day to fix my new image.


It's so fun yet tiring to be a girl.

So y'all likey?

8 commentaires:

Clara a dit…

omg! what DID you do? are you having a crsis of some sort?

and yes, def a little too kawaii.

Anonyme a dit…

i got a big big shock!!!! change change change!!!

Anonyme a dit…

You looked really Japified!! Esp the first foto. How abt curling it on your bro's wedding?

Alison a dit…

Oh so cute!! Love it!

Anonyme a dit…

luv the hair color!!!~vera~

Nana-land a dit…

You have been girlified!

NICE!

FT a dit…

Lips gloss are gross~ haha

karenthecat a dit…

very taiwanese leh !! needs a lil while to get used to