dimanche, septembre 03, 2006

Alameda Antiques By The Bay September 2006

YAY!!!

This weekend is a long weekend because of Labour Day holiday on Monday. Missy gathered a few BFFs and headed off to Alameda Antiques Fair in Oakland. Unfortunately, they closed the westbound Bay Bridge all thru' this long weekend for construction so we gotta make a BIG round down South and cross to the other side of the Bay by the San Mateo Bridge. Normally it is a 20 mins drive. This morning, it took about an hour. Luckily Mai-chan drove her newly purchased Volvo wagon and even made us some extremely delish Strawberry + Custard cake!

devoured within seconds...

everybody busy looking for something to buy...


I wish but I can't, so I take photos...


notice Shinta + Sayaka checking out the gorgeous blue hand luggage which Shinta purchased later...too good to let go!

SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUTUBE.COM NOW. WILL LOAD THE VIDEO LATER.



Sayaka playing a super cute musical instrument with Happy Birthday Song!



SO AMAZING!

This is what I bought. A little shelf-thingy to put thr Frog's House on top and some knick-knacks inside. Got a really good deal and nice ppl helped me to carry it... hehehehehe my apartment is pimpin' ! Gotta have a party soon!

I also bought a *something* [u know, you have one in the bathroom and you can do your handwashing-clothes in it. I know how to say it in freaking Chinese but not English :( argh! ] OH! A basin. heeheeehee I also bought a $5 pair of wooden Salt N Pepper holder for my personal use in the office. YAY!!!

Aucun commentaire: