mercredi, septembre 20, 2006

I am stressing myself ah~

Oh man~

I am beginning to not be able to tolerate myself. I were my own gf, I would have dumped myself a long time ago!

I get these mood swings…up and down, up and down, up and down. Is it because I am a female? Am I genetically built to be a bitch in one minute and an angel the next? Yah yah, blame it on the hormones.

BUT seriously, I am trying to control the raging emotions. I repeat to myself internally that I should be feeling grateful and blessed all the time. There is no reason to be mad at myself. Hence I made a list of things/events to be grateful of:

1. Ten fingers with nails and ten toes with nails
2. Hair that grows (mostly) in the right places
3. Five (+ one extra sensitive) senses
4. Intact organs
5. My family
6. My blissful sixteen (and counting) years with Dolly & Puppy
7. Impossibility to gain weight despite impossible amount of food consumed
8. My cute tummy (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa)
9. Being born in the cool year of MONKEY
10. Enjoyed the cools 80’s cartoons like smurfs before the freaking 3D-computer games took over childhoods the world
11. My friends
12. Met some guy who loved me at a some time
13. Met froggy….and then froggy no.2 and no. 3
14. Got to leave SG to experience SF, and knowing that SG will always be there
15. Not having to experience a war (yet)

Okay, I am pretty tired thinking of stuff to be grateful. And that’s why you can say I take things for granted. Once in a while, yes. But I am tired coz’ I wake up early to report to work dutifully so I can secure my rent for the month, money for food and transportation and to make people who care about me proud. So I don’t think I am that bad after all.

There! To reward you for reading all the way down here, check out these cutesy innovative Bento designs prolly from Japan. I also want a Japanese wifey who can make those lunchboxes for me everyday! I would be the coolest person in the office!





This is dedicated to Melvin.

borderline creepy

1 commentaire:

Alison a dit…

" I am beginning to not be able to tolerate myself. I were my own gf, I would have dumped myself a long time ago!"

I get this.