vendredi, septembre 22, 2006

Update::

My *invisible* rashes are nearly all gone! I havent had the itch for one whole day! (okay, I know that didn't come out right.)

Anyways, now I have a big dilemma. I stopped my consumption of Poppy Seed Bagels, though they are yummy as hell. But i also stopped my ritualistic-intake of a beauty enhancing Amino Collagen powder every morning! Long story- my bro's gf bought it for me when I went home in June. I am vain, kinda. And since she said saggy skin is my family's heriditary sign of aging, collagen supplements will help to maintain my natural beauty!

As I was chatting with her online the other day about this granulomas (bump of scar tissue) I got near my nose piercing. she told me to stop my collagen supplement as I am kinda "healing too fast" thus there is excessive skin tissue causing the bump.

Okay, I hope you guys are not confused yet.

So I stopped the PS Bagels and Collagen, and now the rashes are gone, the bump is drying up and flaking away. I am happy!

Then again, I thought, are the collagen causing my rashes too?

Damn. what the fuck is going on???

Once age catches up, there is endless problems man~

1 commentaire:

Nana-land a dit…

"healing too fast"?... hehe

do take care~