lundi, septembre 04, 2006

Labour Day - what work?

FUnny, I thought we are supposed to work even harder on this day. Instead, we take a (much deserved)break. Betcha some ppl ain't as lucky. Like that garbage-collector guy I saw today working on the streets.

Finally put this piece of properly framed vintage world map reprint up on my wall. Mission accomplished. My apt is one big step closer to looking less like an ex-college-student's place. (previously I had 3 Chanel No.5 posters by Andy Warhol mounted on a too-large FOAM BOARD)

Armed with a Borders 30% off coupon, i bought myself a new book to amuse.

Haven't had a chance to start, but whilst flipping thru, saw little snippets of hilarious and embarrasing medical/common sense topics being answered and/or discussed. Great way to enhance my social-gatherings conversational abilities.

Took a doggy nap, woke up hungry and disappointed that there is no date for dinner. So ate some instant noodles, watched Wheel of Fortune, took a nice shower and chomped down some ice cream. It is amazing how I can feel so cold in the apt, yet a taste of the stone-cold Vanilla Fudge fuzzily warms my insides... ... mmmmmm... ...

Don't forget to awwwww at my spanking shiny Alessi heart shaped ice cream spoon.

In all, I had a wonderful week. I had tonnes of fun. I dunnoe how I managed to summon enough energy to go out after work every day. Might be the power of that good feeling. And now it keeps me yearning for more... ...

Aucun commentaire: