jeudi, septembre 14, 2006

Dinner Date

My hot date took me to a B&B hotel(!!!!!) a while ago for DINNER at its restaurant!!! (all you dirty-minded ppl, pls...) It is the Panama Hotel at San Rafael. The weather is like perfect there( an almost one hour drive north of SF), and the place was all cozy. We sat outside where there is a 'tropical garden' while the live Jazz band crooned from inside.

Ahhhh.......it was perrrrrrrfect.

All these food!
Mussels
Giant Pepper stuffed with chicken
Calamari Salad......so good!

I love tables laid with disposable white paper coz' we had a fun time sketching, doodling and playing silly hangman games. I drew a little pile of shit with a fly and i wondered if he saw it. Forgot to take a picture of our masterpiece...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

no wonder u went missing the last few days...neither on msn or sms me....

agrasshopper a dit…

where got!?

Anonyme a dit…

Then why u nvr go on line or msn me?? Oni tok to mama rite....