dimanche, septembre 17, 2006

Realization

I developed some invisible rashes a while ago, more specifically, right after I returned from SG to SF. Hence, I thought I developed an allergy to SF.

It did not stop since then. I just felt itchy now and then, finding neither visible rashes nor sores. Just more sensitivity on my legs and arms, and permanent goose-bump-like skin. I don’t want to see a doctor either.

But on last Tuesday it finally dawned on me. I am pretty sure I am allergic to Poppy seeds! Yes! Poppy seeds… the innocent little black dots that decorate my Monday-morning-office-breakfast bagel! Damn! I ultimately recognize what has been causing this embarrassing irritation. I am pretty sure as I also realized that I just only started to be *addicted* to poppy seed bagels after I came back.



And the interesting thing is, I researched online and found out that Poppy seeds are illegal in Singapore!!!??? For food and opium production…hahahaha. It is due to the fact that if you consume more than 3 Poppy seed bagels, you will be tested POSITIVE + in a drug test. So silly.

So now, how can I get high while working???

1 commentaire:

Nana-land a dit…

hey, at least it dawned on u what you are allergic to...

i've rashes since feb and still have no idea what i'm allergic to!