lundi, juin 30, 2008

It's about time

My good friend G calls me from Singapore every now and then to check on me. This past phone call she suddenly asked: "Have you been using the tea cup I bought you?" or something like that.

"Er.......I haven't. I'm washed it already, but I'm worried that I'll break it," I replied, or something like that.

"You should use it! Make a nice cuppa tea, put some biscuits on the side and relax! It's the weekend," she insisted, or something like that.

So there you go. I had to take a picture as evidence. I know she lurks silently behind the kooky words of this blog.

Thank you~

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

4th time attempting to comment!!! :P

i was saying.... i love this picture!! love the colours, the softies and the teacup!

cakie

Alison a dit…

Lovely!

Danielle Bumblebee a dit…

Ahhh! How cute... I want :)

Also noticed your little friends sitting in the back. Very nice

agrasshopper a dit…

my little friends are my couchmates.........they also stay in my apt for freeeeeee

thank you for the compliments.

I think we all should have tea-time every weekend for the sake of our sanity.