dimanche, juin 22, 2008

A whirlwind of happenings

Things have been moving in high-speed since I got back from my summer vacation. Well, at least 20% is positive, 60%  is dreadful and the last 20% is still of unknown consequence.

So I'm getting out of my shell and socializing more, since alcohol might help numb the pain. But my plans tend to backfire occasionally and remind me of why I'm full of hatred sometimes.

Like tonight. All it takes was 1 bitch to show up at the same party I went to and how effortlessly I allowed her to shit all over my evening.

Yes. I know I shouldn't have. I was too passive and tired to even bother. I let it pass. I was really tired.

So I avoided her and wandered around with other kind souls in attempt to feel not so lonely. However, I decided that small talks are strenuous. So I slowly sipped on my Mucho Mango slush from Coffee Bean, stood by the cooling misting-machines and watched the wine-hungry crowd pass me by.

Why do I care about what others think?

Aucun commentaire: